1. Who was the asshole who thought it would be a great idea to change the time?
2. Who cares if it's dark for awhile in the morning?
3. Whoever says "at least you get an hour!!!!!!" doesn't have kids. I know. I said it when I didn't have kids.
4. Similarly, whoever that asshole was who invented this Daylight Savings thing did not have kids.
5. I would, however, be happy to lend him mine, especially for the next few days when they are waking up at 5:30-ish instead of 6:30-ish (as well as 1:30, 3:30, and other times during the night).
6. I used to complain about Indianapolis when I lived there because they didn't have Daylight Savings. I would now like to move there now.
7. The only issue is that when I lived there I had to retake the written drivers license test in order to get my new license. And I failed it. Twice.
8. That sucked worse than Daylight Savings Time. So did missing half the shows I liked because of the Central Time/Eastern Time/What the Hell Time issue.
EDITED: Apparently Indy now has DST. So forget it. I don't want to move there. Maybe Arizona though. Though I don't like scorpions.
9. We parents should ban together and boycott Daylight Savings Time.
10. I say all that every year. And yet. I still change my clocks.
I know. I'm a lemming.