Apparently my post-partum brain has gotten the best of me and I forgot to reschedule my radio show for tonight. The show went on without me last night, as evidenced by my archives (0 listeners -- yeah, NO DUH -- 0 host). If the kind authors of BPYM will humor me, I'm hoping to have them on next week. In the meanwhile, go read all my links and come back tomorrow.
I actually nursed my son while I was on the toilet the other day. Now if that doesn't make me the poster child of post-partum bliss, then what will?
MILFS? Eat your heart out.
So today, I give you more fabulous links -- sort of like a scavenger hunt of the blogosphere. Please humor me.
1) Tonight two of the authors of Babyproofing Your Marriage will be on my radio show from 9-10pm EST. (646) 915-8634. If you can't join me live, then please leave me a comment here or an email and then listen via iTunes or that media player over in my left sidebar. Ask them some questions and join in the banter, I mean, unless you're that special person that was totally prepared for the havoc having children would wreak on your relationship and are still totally infactuated with your spouse. Heh.
2) If you didn't read the sex column, then you should. I use the words "tickler" and "anal tonight" all in one essay. Now if that's not saying something...
3) Amidst all this baby shit (literally), I've been struggling with this whole "Not easier, just different" thing that people are trying to tell me about my toddler turned 14 year old. I guess we'll always have sleepless nights, huh? I wrote about it over at Dot-Moms.
4) Many wonderful, kind people sent Drew gifts. And I offer them my linky love and shout outs over at my Reviews Blog. Be nice. Go say hello.
6) And finally, I'm just crazy with excitement because my bff -- yes, the one who many of you wanted to blame the pot incident on, wanted me to tell her to throw me a shower, and who filled you in on all my goings on while I was in the hospital and stole all your hearts -- has started her own mommy blog.
I probably shouldn't tell you about her because she's way funnier and smarter than I am and well, I get all my good stuff from her.
Now go. Click. Read. Return tomorrow for a report on the "Let's Cut the Whole Thing Off" situation.